Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Becky's Got Brand New Shoes!


I decided to take the plunge and splurge on these fabulous shoes from BCBG. I have a pair of black peep toes that I bought at their outlet last fall, and they are my favorite shoes in the world. Not only are they the cutest things, but they are so comfortable too. I bought this pair in silver, but I could only get a picture of the brown.


Since I'm fast approaching my official mid-twenties, I thought I could invest in another pair of nice shoes that will last me a long time. Or they could be an early b-day present (see how I'm justifying myself here?)


So happy Tuesday. I wish you all comfy and cute shoes every day of your life. :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous shoes. You are so worth it. :)

potthole said...

You know how I am when it comes to shoes, so you never will have to feel bad about spending money on quality footwear.

Becky said...

Yes, girls, that's right. My man supports shoe-buying. I'm a lucky girl!

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

You ARE a lucky gal! :)

Anne said...

Happy birthday, Becky! :)

Anne Dayton said...

Those are so cute! Worth every penny.

Jessica Brown said...

definitely worth every penny... :)

Anne said...

I was just going to come and complain about no new blog updates, and then when I went to get my mail, I realized that maybe you were too busy working on invitations....

Love the whole package! So classy. So you. And the wedding timeline is so great! I'll have to show the whole thing to my mom before I send back the RSVP--I'm sure she'll want to see it :) She's been designing some invitations for Clayre this week.

Hope you're doing well!