Saturday, March 29, 2008

FYI




Thought you'd like to know that the shoes arrived. They are a tad big, but not too much that I can't make them work. And they are slightly more gold than I thought they'd be, depending on the light. So here they are!




I'm also posting a picture of another pair of shoes I found. Silver strappy heels, perfect for our rehearsal dinner! After splurging on the first pair, I of course promised myself I wouldn't buy anything so much as resembling a luxury item for a very long time. But then I found these shoes. And they fit. And they were on clearance. And they were way comfy and a nice brand. And then I found out they weren't really on clearance but were marked incorrectly, but they gave them to me for the clearance price anyway. So worth it.




Okay, now. Seriously, no more shoes for me.


P.S. Sorry for those of you who hate feet. Mine aren't the most lovely ones. And yes, only one foot has painted toenails.

3 comments:

meganhoeksema said...

I love that only one set of toes are painted! My feet and toes are horrible right now! My shoes for the wedding this past weekend were peep toes and I did not have time to paint all of my toes, so I only did the toes that would show. :) I am so lazy when it comes to these things!

potthole said...

Those are skater feet!

Becky said...

Megan, that cracks me up that you only painted the toes that would show! I love it! My problem is that I'm usually in a hurry and only have time to paint one foot, so then the other one never gets done. And right now, my feet are needy--let's just say that skating isn't kind to toenails. :)