Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm Currently Looking Forward To:


1. The arrival of my new cousin, a little girl, this month!

2. Finding out the sex of Leslie and Chris's baby on Friday.

3. Planning a baby shower for Leslie and Mel.

4. Competing at the Midwestern Sectionals. *The picture on this post is the dress I'm wearing. It is my favorite dress ever and was made by Leslie.

5. Continuing to prepare for the Adult Figure Skating Nationals.

6. Finishing our bathroom. I still have to put on one more coat of the sage gray paint and one more coat on the ceiling, paint and install quarter round, and touch up paint on other trim.

7. Maybe someday getting caught up at work.

8. Seeing my kitties and Matt tonight.

9. Hanging with Emily this weekend.

10. Getting manicures with Anne next weekend. Yup, we married ladies are spending Valentine's Day getting manicures! (In our defense, Anne's husband is on call at the hospital and I will hang out with Matt later in the day.)

11. March 1, when I know we're over the worst of winter.

12. Lunch

13. My birthday in March so I can have another Sweet Cakes cake.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Ugh. I am with you on #7.

And yay for #10! My bad looking nails are also excited. And then while you hang out with Matt later in the day, I'm going to go crash Clayre & Joe's Valentine's Day next :)