Friday, January 16, 2009

Things I Love: The Dining Room


Oh, my. I drool over these chairs every time I see them. I love the circle cutout, I love the wood, I love the cushion. I do not love the price, but oh, my. I think I could make them last for sixty years, so maybe they're worth it. I say they are if I drool over them every time I see them in my house, as long as I don't drool directly on them ... gross.
*Chairs from here.
*My number-one reason for finally making a blog post is so I don't look so lame in people's sidebars when it says my blog was last updated 4 months ago. That's pathetic.

3 comments:

Anne said...

You posted! Yay! Great chairs.

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

These are drop dead gorgeous chairs, Becky! In our next home, I'd love a semi-formal dining area with some great chairs like these.

The Toole Family said...

Yes, I am also very glad that you posted. I truly know that there is more going on with you besides Matt's birthday cake. How are the kittens?
Things are good here. We are working on the final touches of organizing stuff. I will be sure to keep you posted.
Love,
Shawn