Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Birthdays, Birthdays Everywhere!

This post is a shout-out to several people:





First, my new cousin, Abby Marie, joined us February 15. I can't wait until I can meet her and play with her and Carter!





Second, today is my dear friend Sarah's birthday. I won't embarrass her by gushing too much, but she is a very special person who makes me laugh and exhibits the meaning of living for others every single day. Sarah, I hope you have a relaxing day full of Office reruns, your favorite ice cream, and time with your hubby.





Third, my brother's birthday is on Friday. He doesn't read this, but happy birthday, Mike!





And fourth, I need to shout a belated happy birthday to another dear friend, Aletha. I wasn't able to attend her shindig, but Aletha, I hope your day was as special as a birthday should be (I'm with you, girl--I LOVE birthdays!).





So now everybody go out and celebrate!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, my dear. :) Miss you! (One of my favorite all-time birthday gifts remains the Office pins you gave me and Andy.) :)

Becky said...

Oh, just wait til you get the card I'm sending you!

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

I don't know how I missed my belated birthday shout out...oh, wait a minute, I did because you RARELY update this thing :) Thank you for thinking of me and we misesd ya at the shindig. Next year, for sure!

Anne said...

Birthdays are nice, but this post is getting old.... where are the color-coordinated bookshelves?!?