Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Pomp and Circumstance




Matt graduated last week! He is finished with school FOREVER. Well, unless he decides to go back to school someday for a master's. But right now, we're just basking in the reality of evenings and weekends without homework. I'm so darn proud of him, and I thought I'd take this opportunity to share some things I love about him.
1. Above everything else, he loves and trusts God.

2. He prays for us.

3. He helps me out in so many little ways like grocery shopping, taking out the trash, shredding papers in my "shredding box" (his favorite), cooking, unloading the dishwasher, and so much more.
4. He likes to surprise me.

5. He's not very good at surprising me sometimes (neither am I good at surprising him). But I like this because he gets so excited that he just can't keep it in--it's very cute.

6. He does funny voices to make me laugh.
7. He's very passionate about baseball and Motownsports.com--a great community.

8. He never ceases to be patient with me when I'm, say, a little moody :o

9. He's a hard worker and has great ambition--one of the things I fell in love with early-on.

10. He gets excited about life, loves his family, his pets, and just like me, can't wait to spend a lifetime together!


Congratulations Matt! I love you!

7 comments:

potthole said...

Are you stealing photos from my Flickr? :-P

Thanks for the kind words, I love you!

Becky said...

No, I am not stealing photos from your Flickr. I've had those photos for a long time. Okay, maybe I got them from Flickr in the first place. ;)

Anonymous said...

Lol. You guys are cute. This post is an awesome reminder to always be thankful and focus on the good things about the people we love.

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Too sweet, Becky. You two are an amazing couple and I look forward to being there on your big day! :)

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Ooh, and congrats to MATT too! woohoo for NO MORE HOMEWORK :)

Anne said...

Awww, how sweet!

Peter likes shredding papers too. So helpful.

And congratulations, Matt!

potthole said...

Shredding papers kicks butt. Dang, I'm a nerd at heart!