Saturday, December 1, 2007

A Perfect Fit


My shoes came, my shoes came! I love these little peep-toe heels. And they're small heels, so I don't have to worry about leg pain and sinking too far into the grass. They go perfectly with my dress too.


Oh yes, my dress came in on Wednesday. I went to try it on last night, and it fits really well. I'll have to have only moderate alterations, but it came with the correct hem length, so that's a huge help. I hadn't yet seen the dress in white, only ivory, but it looks even more beautiful to me! Send me an email if you want to see pictures. I can't have the boy sneaking on here and seeing it!


The little "P" in the picture is part of our reception centerpieces. I'm in the process of collecting them from Target's Christmas aisles. All the stores in Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana will wonder where their stock of "P"s went.


So we've got the dress, the shoes, and the groom--let's get married!

3 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

HI! Thanks for the update--I was dying without them. SOOOO glad your dress fit well. Please send me pictures. I cannot wait to see it on you, esp. in white. Your little details here look great.

Anne said...

Yay! I want to see pictures too.

Let me know if you need me to check the East Lansing Target for some Ps :)

Anonymous said...

I love those shoes!