Saturday, December 1, 2007

Like Mother, Like Daughter



Carrying on the style of my mother and grandmother (my dad's mom) I have started to collect Fiestaware! Won't these be fun in our kitchen?! So far, we have four place settings--cobalt, tangerine (ideal for Detroit Tigers get-togethers), scarlet, and turquoise. Right now turquoise ranks near the top of my favorites, but I love the variety of color and the fun combinations that result. For Christmas, I asked for the purple and green place settings, though I can't remember their accurate funky color names at the moment. I'm pretty sure my mom and grandma are pleased that I like Fiestaware as much as they do.




Today Matt and I also updated our registry at Target. We were getting complaints that our five items on there weren't enough! So don't worry loved ones--we have increased the registry options!




And I'd like to send a special thanks to Anne's lovely mother, Lee, for sending us pictures of the Coral Cove Resort. This is where we'll be for our honeymoon, and Anne and Peter, as well as Lee and Jeff, are much appreciated for their tidbits of information on the area.

4 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

As you know, I'm a Fiestaware lover as well :)

Anne said...

Finally, an update!

My mom was looking for some entertainment from our blogs last week, but neither of us had updated in a long time... So she decided to send you some photos.

Love the Fiestaware! I registered for all white dishes so that I could accent with fun colors--like the Fiesta salt & pepper shakers in orange. Fun, fun.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I love the fiestaware! Great colors!

Tami Parks said...

Becky,

It was great to meet you today! I, too, am a Fiestaware collector/user!