Sunday, October 21, 2007

lovely ladies



Kara, Nicole, and I went to Diane Keith Bridal today so they could be measured for their bridesmaid dresses. What a blast we had! The girls look gorgeous. Here is a picture of Nicole in the dress. We're going to add a white sash like the one pictured here. Kara, where are the pictures of you? I think they're on Nicole's camera.


I got to try on my dress again and love it as much as ever. I didn't want to take it off. After we finished dress shopping, we had an awesome lunch and hung out with Matt at my place. The girls even helped me color coordinate my bookshelf! (Don't ask what possessed me to do this.)


Here's a picture of my lovely junior bridesmaid too. Emily is a rockin' gymnast so she couldn't join us yesterday, but this pic is from our first shopping trip. The only reason I'm posting this pic of me is because this is NOT my dress (not Emily's dress either). But isn't she an adorable future sister-in-law?

3 comments:

Anne said...

Becky, that bookshelf needs NO explanation. I love it! Maybe you should come over and help me do mine :)

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

I've lovin' the bookshelf...and that is NOT your dress at all! I love the b-maid dress and cannot wait until May 24th :) Thanks again for going with me on Friday night. I had a blast!

Unknown said...

I think that all the pics of me in the bridesmaid dress also have you in your dress so they are officially unpostable. However, the bigger question may be, where is the picture of me in that awesome pink dress?