Saturday, October 20, 2007

Bridal Show Fun!


Last night Aletha and I went downtown to the Van Andel Museum for a bridal show. It was a great show with three floors of vendors and tons of free food. I think I had ice cream, cake, and chocolates for supper!


I saw Barb Hoek, the fabulous baker who is doing my cake. She had some yummy samples. I got a few other ideas, but I did a good job at avoiding all the people who want me to sign up for stuff and then call me endlessly about things I don't want or need.


The highlight of the evening was riding the carousel that I last rode when I was twelve. Aletha and I rode around with a view of downtown Grand Rapids around us.

2 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Look at how CUTE you are! :) Love it!!!!

Becky said...

Well, thank you, fabulous wedding planner. To anyone who is reading this: If you are getting married or planning to get married, Aletha is your lady. :)